The conference was awesome ... as usual! Thank you so much.
Goddess School: A 12-Step Program
by Laura J.
Holding Out for a Hero, Five Steps to Marriage Over 40
by Lesley Lawson
Breakup Cocktail: 5 Parts Laughter, 1 Part Healing and a Twist of Revenge
by Barbara Kingsley
Fetch Member Blog
There is no data in this table.
Wisdom House, Litchfield, CT
- A special opening night keynote and six days packed full of workshops
- Over 20 different workshops that span genres, promote craft, engage spirit, and help you promote your work
- Panels on a variety of topics, from the process of writing to social media to living the writing life
- Critique sessions in poetry, fiction, and creative nonfiction
- Nightly open readings
- Book fair and networking opportunities
- Open to writers of all levels of expertise; no portfolio required
Deadline for inclusion in spring edition of Network has passed...
but you may submit your news for our summer edition!
Send to email@example.com
For book pubs, include the following: Title, Short blurb (less than 50 words), Publisher and pub date, Link to cover art (such as on Amazon), Author website